After Iraq: the state of the world economy
- After Iraq: the state of the world economy
- Charles Bean; Gro Harlem Brundtland; Fernando Henrique Cardoso; Howard Davies; Mikiko Fujiwara; David Held; Patricia Hewitt; Hyun Shin; Nicholas Stern
- Anthony Giddens, Paul Volcker
- Old Theatre
- Media type
- Economic history; World politics
- Middle East; Iraq
- Corporate name
- The Campaign for LSE Mid-Campaign Celebration
- Session 1: Recession or revival; Session 2: The rich and the poor. Who wins? Who Pays?
- Event web page
- LSE Public Events listing
This Lecture is copyright © the speaker or speakers as per the year of its delivery. LSE makes no claim to any moral or intellectual property rights. All views expressed in the Lecture are the responsibility of the speaker or speakers in question.