The United States and Western Europe after Iraq: just another crisis or transatlantic drift?
- The United States and Western Europe after Iraq: just another crisis or transatlantic drift?
- Geir Lundestad
- Michael Cox
- Old Theatre
- Media type
- The transatlantic relationship after September 11 - crisis: what crisis?
- International relations; War
- United States; Europe
- Corporate name
- Department of International Relations
- Event web page
- LSE Public Events listing
This Lecture is copyright © the speaker or speakers as per the year of its delivery. LSE makes no claim to any moral or intellectual property rights. All views expressed in the Lecture are the responsibility of the speaker or speakers in question.