Economics and human rights: common ground or continual conflict?
- Economics and human rights: common ground or continual conflict?
- Timothy Besley; Alfredo Sfeir-Younis; Geraldine Van Bueren
- David Gordon
- Old Theatre
- Media type
- Economic policy; Human rights
- Corporate name
- Centre for the Study of Human Rights
- Event web page
- LSE Public Events listing
This Lecture is copyright © the speaker or speakers as per the year of its delivery. LSE makes no claim to any moral or intellectual property rights. All views expressed in the Lecture are the responsibility of the speaker or speakers in question.